Information on tax clinic
Our tax clinic will be presented on Zoom, December 7th with one session at 12 pm and another at 7 pm. Only register for one event for the day, the topics will be the same. The date and times of the January session will be sent by the first week of January.
Cannot attend? Email; [email protected] to purchase a recording.
This event will last no more than 2 hours, however, you will be able to leave at any time.
Any questions, pertaining to the topics, not answered at the event will be answered via email.
- The real benefits of starting a business.
- Year end tax strategies.
- Income and expenses of rental property.
- How does renting to a relative affect your ability to deduct expenses?
- Deductible retirement plans.
- Tracking business expenses.
- How is tax determined?
- How does a partner or sole proprietor receive an income?
- Health care and the business owner.
- Tracking mileage.
- Tips on keeping up with record keeping.